The STMicroelectronics "Dual EE" application allows you to work with the M24LR64-R datalogger device*.
The application manage the NFC chip of the phone (read & write operations) in order to :
- Download data from the datalogger device*
- Save new settings to the datalogger device*
Main features :
- Start / Stop a temperature acquisition
- Download acquired temperatures from the datalogger device*
- Trace a graph of downloaded values (vertical & horizontal orientation)
- Display statistics (Max/Min/Avg Values - Histogram - etc…)
- Change settings (Frequency acquisition - Overwrite option)
If you don't have yet the datalogger device* you can :
- View a cover Flow presentation of the M24LR64-R product
- Access the STMicroelectronics website directly on the "Dual interface EEPROM" dedicated page.
datalogger device* : is an autonomous battery-powered datalogger able to record and store 64 Kbits of temperature data using the M24LR64-R Dual interface EEPROM (I2C and RF)
Dual EE is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-05-23. The program can be installed on Android.
Dual EE (version 1.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 11 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.